I teach architecture and interior design history at a small college and I am passionate about the subject. My goals here are many, and for some reason I feel like I have to list them.
- I love the development of architecture, interior design and furniture across time and culture.
- I want to share my passion with a wider audience.
- It will give me the motivation to continue research and analysis.
- It forces me to learn something new – technology.
- I want to write. Maybe even get published someday.
- Hopefully a textbook. Did you know there isn’t a good one on design from 18oo to the present?
Eventually, this will be buried under hundreds of more interesting posts, but for now, it is a place to start.